Saturday, August 06, 2005

wu~
i change my Mr Legolas from Lord of the Rings le. finally i grew sick of his face~

like the current picture a lot. Its called Demon Hunter from a certain PC game. hmm.. wat did i actually wana blogged about?

i forgot.

anyway after i posted my blog, there were really frans who came to me n enquire about the story, A Promise to Nadia. i den tout my frans were actually that kind of oh-i-love-touching-stories and all along i have mistaken them as heartless creatures.

then one of them explained to me.
"No la, i just wana check ou how dominating the guys there really are & hopefully learn a few ropes or two to tame my gf."

.... wahahaha. seriously a not siah~~
ya hor. maybe i should learn some also to tame certain special someone.

wahaha joking lah. she is so well behaved, so lovable, so cute. and most importantly, she got read my blog one loh...

wahaha.. change topic. the atmosphere is getting dangerous here.
frans were asking me wana go countdown a not during national day. SIAO man. i can imagine the packness, the ur buttock touch my buttock, my buttock touch ur buttock scenario. i very conservative one loh~

...

k guess no one blives that. but i have always been a sheep in wolf's clothing.

Definition of Sheep in wolf's clothing: Looks like a bad guy but actually is a kind hearted fellow inside.

wahahahaha y no one believe me. saddening~~ k stop bloggging liao. my blog today looks sucky..

No comments: