Monday, August 01, 2005

almost forgotten i have a blog these few days. finally the busy month is over, now its time for some relaxation before i go to thailand for Exercise: Pray I do not drown my boat.

Exercise: Pray I do not drown my boat is a secret mission. Exercise: Pray I do not drown my boat is a normal Exercise which i go to thailand to train for a month to evaluate where our standard is. Exercise: Pray I do not drown my boat is basically and ultimately an exercise which i have no choice but to go and i pray i do not drown my boat.

and also sadly, i wont be able to celebrate my bday in Singapore. for the 1st time in 22 years, i have to celebrate my bday in a foreign country where the only native language that i know how to say is Sa-Wa-Ti-Ka. oh ya, not to forget the universal hand sign which i learnt since 4.

yes, its just saying hello using my middle finger.

don really feel like gg there. just hear them speaking of the area there i sianz half. but sadly, no choice. i am born with a dick so have to go army or not they put me in Changi Cage.
but nonetheless, i am really proud and honoured to be in the army. i am proud to be Singaporean.

k, i am actually honestly quite proud to be Singaporean lah. considering the living conditions of other areas, the whole thing is actually a simple multiple choice. u just have to choose one. when u cant decide which one to choose, you just have to use the minus-away method where u eliminate the choices which you think is a definite no-no. so in the end tink only left Singapore.

anyway, i love Singapore~

No comments: