Saturday, August 27, 2005

A Whole New Start

decided to choose a new background for my blog.

nvr to think i stick back to the original scripts which they provide.

as what the old people say "还是旧的最好"

whats best about the original scripts is that they provide the ability for those intellectually equipped with fucking-the-not-bad chinese people like me to type chinese words which can be seen in my blog. so this is absolutely a Plus factor for me.

but notice i couldnt combine colours really well. guess its always a trouble for me. from young to now, my choice for colours just sucks to the limit.

went for a swim yesterday with my Self Obssessed Freak fran and my Oh You Take My Photo I Sure Whack You fran ytd at yishun safra.

being the lazy old me, i was reluctant to go at first. but they brainwashed me till i, in the end, still went. put on sun block as i am a Good Boy cause..... well, 她明白的啦.

anyway though i was earlier than Self Obssessed Freak fran and my Oh You Take My Photo I Sure Whack You fran, i decided to take a dip 1st. swam 20 laps non stop.

but i swam rather slow though cause well, basic physics.

"A larger vessel needs bigger propulsion power"

No comments: