Wednesday, November 28, 2007

.

Results came out. I failed one of my subject.

I am out of words right now. I have never failed before in my 16 years of schooling life (except for Literature cause I absolutely detest Macbeth).

I did try my best for the exams but final results show that I did not try hard enough. Now I can only pray hard that I will be able to pass my supplementary paper.

Because of this supp paper, sorry to my mates that I won't be able to go for our long-awaited Taiwan trip.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have failed in almost every semester during my schooling life..

But look at me, aint I successful now? 30 but earning good bucks...

Just a supp paper...dont harp on it too much...

Degree is just an A4 paper without/with the "Honors" word on it...

Cheers and catch u back in Spore...

Anonymous said...

correction on my english standard...

"Degree is STILL an A4 paper without/with the "Honors" word on it"

Well, bad english but that still cannot stop my company from paying me good money...haha...

U know what i mean la hor?

Anonymous said...

yeah i understand. thanks for that. i needed it haha.

Anonymous said...

i guess dat voodoo doll dint realli works...

Anonymous said...

voodoo doll? which one ya talkin about?

the one in the bin?

Unknown said...

all the best in ur supp exam. work hard for it and u'll be rewarded with good grades. :) don't fret about the past but look to the future.. gambateh! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks yah haha.

yeah i have to pass the supp paper. i hate being a student.