Saturday, November 17, 2007

Time of Enjoyment & Lotsa Booze

Oh my god!! I haven't blog in dayssssssssss. In actual fact, I didn't really miss blogging cause I am embarking myself on a journey of after-exams-self-enrichment-course.

Ask any students and they will be glad to tell you how glad they are when they are release from the clutches of studying everyday and the need of clearing the dusts and cob webs of their books.

I am glad that it's over. Period.

As I am writing now, I am preparing to go for a booze session at my mate's place =D

So to make full use of the time before I leave home. Let me recall what I did after my exams.

Yeah, of course I got a really good sleep to recharge my body. As they say, a healthy body is required before you indulge yourself in the world of booze and lust.

Sad to say, you can leave the lust out. Non to the record.

Actually, I didn't really get to enjoy myself to the max cause right after my exams, I was back to being a hardworking sandwich boy, selling sandwiches like there is no tomorrow.

What to do? I need money, money to sustain my daily expenses and as well to make sure I maintain the level of fats in my body. These are assets mind you. It takes years of burgers and fries to build them up.

Tomorrow, I shall blog again regarding the free-of-charge high class japanese dinner that Taisa will be treating me for dinner =D

I love japanese food. Especially when its free.

Hey, I am Singaporean.

No comments: