Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Truth

This blog has seen its fair share of sorrows for the past 3 years.

But I must say that even though this is my blog, I have not been completely honest on the entries I wrote. I have not been completely honest in writing in who I am, or what I do.

Names and events were kept in secrecy to protect those who do not want to be mentioned as well as to prevent the likes of unnecessary troubles.

In the beginning, I wrote for the fun of writing, for the sake that everyone has one, it's time I should have one as well.

As time goes by, this blog grew to be more personal to me. To an extent that I struggle to tell the truth at times cause innocent parties may get involved. In order to acheive this, that is when the truth gets distorted.

Sometimes I feel so ashamed about lying who I am.

But not now, not today.

Because today, I shall be honest for the first time, honest for the ever first time I created this blog 900 days ago.

The truth is, I am Spiderman =D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

T_T


.......



lost for words....

Anonymous said...

h.a.h.a. i am speechless as well.

Anonymous said...

oi spidey..

du shu la..

e

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah i know..

With great powers come great responsibility.

I am still in uni studying =D