Sunday, December 16, 2007

Solitude.Nirvana.Tranquility.

Life's been pretty peaceful lately; calmness comparable to Pamela Anderson left untouched when thrown into a sea of horny men.

It's been so quiet till a limit which it seems too boring. I am damn bored. Routine lately consists of going to work, cook, sleep and this cycle goes on and on.

The truth is, I can't wait to go back Singapore even though I foresee it would be boring as well. But hey, it would be a whole new level of boredom. Take away cooking and working. It would be just sleep and sleep.

Oh for people who still doesn't know, Yours Sincerely will be everyone's best Christmas present for 2007. I will be arriving on Christmas day itself.

Talk about grand entrance. Pppffftttttt, I sure know how to behave like one.

Recently, I've been trying to clear my stockpiles of instant food as well. 8 min pasta, 5 min fried rice, 3 min mash potatoe or even 30 sec coffee.

Name whatever you can think of, and I bet I have one. I am even ready to set up a fast food cafe where any food will be ready before you can even warm your seats.

It's not that I love instant food, I just bought too much during my exam period. I guess one of the reason I failed one paper must be because of nutrition deprivation. MSG clogs up my brain cells. But the huge mass amount of hair I have doesn't make up for the fact I actaully consumed too much MSG.

I have hair this thick that I can ride a bike on CTE without wearing any helmet. My hair is enough to cushion any impact on me should I encounter any accident.

Ok, 9 more days of absolute boredom-ness. I shall face the remaining days like a true man.

Till then, adious amigos.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.