Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Ta Da~

7 hours of flight is no joke. It may not be the longest, but definitely is hurting enough, at least for me on my lovely arse.

I arrived in Singapore yesterday night and geez, was I glad to smell the air of my homeland again. I am still nursing a hangover from last night =D

I love hangovers. It reminds me of how much I drink the night before.

Once arrived in Singapore, I was greeted by my entire family and of course, 3 of my lovely friends who made the effort to take the cab down despite the overrated taxi charges that have increased over the last 10 months while I was away.

On the way back home, passing by TPE and CTE. I realise how much I miss Singapore and how bright the roads are back home.

Upon reaching home, I was frantically trying to unpack my stuff, unwrapping all the gifts I bought for my family members like a virgin Santa doing his first home visit; albeit a skinner Santa.

Adjourned to the old place, a prata shop with my friends and did something which I badly wanted to have for the months I was away; have a fucking ice coffee that costs only $1.50 and a mee goreng for $3.

Night was not to end like this so I got an old buddy of mine to head to my home and drink the night out. Feeling is great seeing my old friends and family members again =D

Well, there shall be more to come before I head back to being a student 2 months later. Till then, its FUCKING PARTYING TIME!

But not to forget, passing my supp paper in January as my priority first =X

No comments: