Thursday, December 06, 2007

What Have I Been Up To

On a short note, I realise that it has been a while when I actually gave a proper update on what I've been doing lately.

Few years down the road, I would not want to have the kind of what the fuck expression when I read through my current few weeks entries in an attempt to reminiscence my past.

What the fuck am I talking about?

Anyway, it took me quite a fair bit amount of time to get through the horrorfied fact that I failed one of my paper. I never been through this before and was not really sure how I should get over this kind of setback.

Trust me, losing the camera nor shitting in your pants ever came close to this. At least for me.

Apart from the bitter memories of failing my paper, I also experienced extreme suayness in my work that even my fellow Singaporean lady boss can just shake her head in disbelief.

I mean I am working as a sandwich boy, what things can possibly happen right?

Well, if you put aside burning and cutting my hands and fingers countless times, losing the can opener 2 times in a row in one short day (P.S. The can opener has never been lost in the history ever since the shop was set up) and a near loss of the shop's key, nothing worse actually happen.

In short, this year has been memorable. Let's just hope, I mean PLEASE LET ME hope that nothing else unlucky befall onto me for the rest of this year. Never mind the good things. As long as nothing bad happen, I would consider myself to be the luckiest man in the whole world.

Upon saying that, I definitely don't mean that from next year onwards, I shall be curse again. I meant please let me have a change of luck.

Knowing that I am so fucking suay, I stayed at home today as I was not working. I mean what bad things can happen at home right?

Other than the pot falling on my left toe and I mistook my facial cleanser as the toothpaste (again), it has been a lovely day.

Well, since I am at the bottom now, I believe things can only get better. I think.

Enough of my current 'don't-even-wana-mention-life', let's write about something good.

Attended one my of housemates' graduation yesterday. It has been like the 3rd graduation I attended ever since I came here. I suddenly have this strong urge in my mind praying that hopefully I can have my graduation as scheduled next July.

So boys and girls, if you haven't been doing any good deeds lately. Here's one for you.

Put your hands together and pray that I can graduate next July =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, your have your whole family's empathy from 3000km away.

Get yourself a pray at 1 of the only 2 Chinese buddhist temples in whole of Brisbane.

If my memory doesnt fail, its at underwood, near IKEA.

URL: http://www.chungtian.org.au/

Anonymous said...

super suay le...

ok la..see you in spore soon...

will pump full tank on my car for you on that night to use...

Did i just say that?...stop calling me "niao sin" anymore..haha

Anonymous said...

HAHA! yea i knw wheres the temple.

full tank? wa now that sounds tempting. You have my appreciation in advance! wahahaha.