Tuesday, July 13, 2004

another course end liao~

this time is not me, but my trainees. not will b joinin them to train them in their next phase. BPC. notice its quite similar to last time my course one. mine is BPCC(Bridging Pioneer Commander Course), theirs is BPC(Bridging Pioneer Course)

now will be basically teachin them wat i jus learn, which is haha.. not very proficient. hopefully i don xia sway infront of them. wait no face.
"knn, sgt don knw how to do one"

wah laoz.. if they really say this, i don knw where to put my face siah

-----------------------------------
'Let me sing with inspiration
Of the man born of two nations,
Of Rome and of Britain...
... Arthur the blessed
Led his assault from the Great Wall...'
by the 6th century Welsh poet, Taliesin


jus copy this from king arthur.. bit chim, but lucky with my standard of chiminology which i accumulated talkin to the "eat potatoe" people over the past few years, i understand wat they talking. now i will translate for u la, since most of my frans english fuck up one

-------------------------------------
nah.. half way tink i shall drop the idea. don wana make myself look stupid wahahaha. some of my frans complain my blog no pic. neh neh.. wana c pic jus call me la, i give u c all u one.. haha hapi a not..

these few days really hasnt been myself. i admit i look moody. but who doesnt have troubles right haha.. jus need to sort out some things myself..

cant get into bloody friendster now.. doin some repair.. bloody hell.. nvm.. shouldnt scold right.. since its actually doin a free service for me to get back with my old frans.

really enjoyin playin with my hp camera.. takin snap shots evrywhere haha...

No comments: