Friday, July 30, 2004

wahahaha.. bitch.. jealous is it phua say song~~

jus back from a quick nights out. eventually returnin soon i tink.. sianz man~ haiz
so wat do i have to say for this week.. hmmmmm

cant find much bah haha.. one of my fran complainin say my blog no pic see one..

wtf?!?!

c so much pic for wat... at least my blog can let u read rite?? haha.. jokin la.. c how la.. i lazy to upload pic though i like takin pic.. jus saw one of my fran's fran blog out of boredom.. she was crying over her hamster.. ok.. fair enough.. mayb i nvr have any hamsters of my own b4 haha..
nvr consider having them.. coz i tink if i were to have a choice, i would buy a dog compare to other animals. coz i tink they will least respond to u n knw that u calling them..

u see people walking dogs in the park coz y?? they sort of have more human instincts, knw how to recognise the way n so on..

but u see people walk their cats or hamsters in the park?? no rite..

coz simple, two word --------- for fuck??????

aiya.. actually i also don knw how to explain.. mayb i go for more practical stuffs haha..

recently i saw a magazine.. it said one thing.
"people who like to laugh is bcoz they feel insecure"

.........................

sounds familiar.. seems like describing me.. haha.. see..

i laugh so much.. does that mean i am insecure myself??
that i begin to wonder.. mayb to sort of extent bah.. don really knw myself.. i suppose all human feel certain degree of insecure..

wtf.. y i care so much rite haha.. wont bite me anyway.. i like to laugh le.. big deal~

No comments: