Monday, July 05, 2004

wohohoho.. now this is really long since i last update my post..

by right sat should book out.. but sun got live firing.. so can only book out on sun night. n by right can book out sun night. but sway sway i became COS(Company Orderly Sergeant) for the company so can only book out this morning.. damn s|anz man hahaha..

sat went for song's bday.. wo.. so many pple haha.. very fun.. if not for the early book in.. haha.. least manage to make it.. hey mr PHUA SAY SONG.. touch right hahahaha..

this week damn sway.. fran play with those big hammer then kana my feet.. now left leg big toe swollen.. nail got blood inside liao.. sianz.. lucky its better now..

*gap of 40 min

wahahaha.. later goin to upgrade my singtel plan.. become sgt liao pay increase, but hp bill also increase.. keep gettin calls to go here la, there la.. neh neh.. tink i send my bills to SAF nx time.. ask them pay.. then later on the way mayb go buy Samsung X70 wahahahaha.. with camera somemore.. so mayb i will get 2 hp into camp.. one for the guard to check.. the other keep myself.. I AM A BITCH~! hahahaha

No comments: