Sunday, July 18, 2004

Highland Terrace House for Rent (Updated: 8th May 2008)

Do not mind the date. I just updated the pictures as on 8th May 2008.

Overview of the house


Ground Level, just infront of main door


Staircase leading to second floor


Door leading to kitchen on the right. Left shows living room area.


Living room area. Far right corner is a door that leads to veranda as shown in next picture.



Veranda


Kitchen


Shower room


Toilet


Laundry Area.



Drying area, just outside the laundry room.

On the right is the drying area, left door (closer door: leads to laundry area. furthest door: leads to kitchen)


Row of rooms. The room out for rent is the nearest one on the right.


Pardon the mess cause I didn't really have time to clear it up. Besides, there's still 2 more months.



2 desktables included in the room.



Bed inclusive. The brown small closet is included as well


Build -In wardrobe

Bookstand as shown will be inclusive as well as mirror. When I hand over the room, all the books etc will be cleared. So no worries on cleaning up the mess.





Currently I am still staying in my room and all my items will be cleared when I hand over to the next tenant. But if you put the mess aside, you have arguably the best room in St Lucia. Housemates wise, there are a total of 4 Malaysians currently, 2 guys working and 2 girls currently studying final year in UQ. They are nice people to stay with considering I have been with them for like 15 months.

For more information, feel free to email me at s4125585@student.uq.edu.au

No comments: