Monday, September 24, 2007

Birthday Wishes II

First and foremost, I would like to say thanks to the people out there who have spend some precious time of theirs to sms, call, message or even msn me on my birthday. I did my best in replying most of you guys. For those I did not, sorry, I was too drunk.

And I was not joking when I wrote about this post. I seriously made my birthday wishes for the 1st time in 11 years.

Guess what? One tiny fraction of my birthday wish really came true. Not completely, but somehow or rather slightly connected; just 24 hours shortly after I made my wish.

The feeling of the lips, the chest and abdomen, I feel it all today. I had a short affair with someone whom I have never met before. It was seriously just a one-time thing. I would never do such a thing again.

While my one-day-stand lover was asleep, I took a picture of him.




Meet my lover, Mr Tommy, the manniquin.




The truth was, I had a First Aid Course today =)

Do not ask me why I am taking FAC over here, it is a pre-requisite for Engineering students.

I did similar courses back in Singapore but it wasn't as realistic as what I did today. Back in those days, we just have to put on our Oscar winning performance and act. Everything was just about acting garang. We blow air into the dummy's nostrils instead of the mouth, we do chest compressions as if the dummy just killed my dog. And if all fails, we throw the dummy around hoping it will shout 'ouch'. Luckily it didn't. I would have pee in my pants.

In today's CPR lesson, I actually had to REALLY fucking blow the manniquin's mouth. I hope he didn't feel the onions I ate in the morning.

Giving an actual blow to his mouth isn't as easy as you see. I had to stretch my mouth so big that it completely cover the manniquin's mouth. After just 2 cycles of CPR (each cycle = 2 blows, 30 chest compressions), I could feel the toil it is taking on my body.

My mouth was so bloody tired just after giving 4 blows. Seriously, I would never be the one giving blowjobs to anyone, ever, cause it is so freaking tiring. I didn't mention anything about receiving.

This is one aspect which I think asian guys win over caucasians. We do not make the ladies as tired in this area.

During the chest compression training, I was seriously bored to death. Cause hey, the manniquin's a guy. Personally, I prefer a female manniquin. I need something to rest on my fingers on while I do the chest compressions ya know?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this one, "This is one aspect which I think asian guys win over caucasians. We do not make the ladies as tired in this area"

If only your thesis can be as good as your blog. the marker will give u a "7"....

Anonymous said...

ok. then i think most prob i will not do well in my thesis haha. i am bad at writing reportsssssss