Sunday, September 16, 2007

Party At The Dell

Judging by the photos in my Friendster, a lot of friends are commenting that my life over here in Australia doesn't feel like a student for I seem to spend most of my time drinking booze.

Well, they are wrong, You are wrong. My life is about PLENTY of booze.

I am just kidding, it is not that exaggerating. But to be truthful to a certain extent, I do drink more over here compared to back in Singapore.

Just yesterday, we had another party at The Dell.

The Dell is a wonderful place, The Dell is where I sleep, The Dell is my home.

This name is derived from one of my friends, reason being my house is at Dell Road and my housemates and I organized parties quite often.

I like this name.

I like this place.

I love my neighbours =)

The party was good yesterday and would have been perfect if we had strip girls =)
Notice that I said strip girls, ,don't give me strip obasan-s please. With all due respect for old ladies, it is not that we dislike older women, we just prefer ladies who are not upper-body-physically altered by gravitational forces.

The whole night was about running around grabbing whatever drinks that is around to ease the drinking urge. The thing I like about being me is I skull everything.

I skull wine, I skull beers, I skull anything that has alcoholic toxic in it.

Sipping are for pussies, I am a man.

That is why if you sip drinks, you are not in my league. Don't talk to me. Talk to my toes. If you are lucky, they may twitch a bit.

If you drink using straws, even better. My toes will form a 'Fuck you' international gesture.

But I am kinda disappointed that I did not really get to drink a lot yesterday, probably only 7 bottles of beers, 4 Vodka shots, 3 glasses of pussy wine and think 3 Sambuca shots.

I did get a small surprise yesterday, there was a birthday cake for me, courtesy from my housemates. And I will greatly acknowledge the fact that the cake was actually bought from a convenience store when we were groceries shopping and never mind the fact that I nearly paid for the cake.

The truth was I didn't know that cake, if you considered it a cake, was mine until they were holding it and singing the birthday song. I knew that cake look familiar.

Well, it is the thought that counts so yeah, I am grateful to them.

It would have been a perfect birthday celebration if I get laid yesterday night.

Damn, I thought alcohol makes a person cuter...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hw abt sm pics?

Anonymous said...

hw about some pics... wa say till i like owe u leh wahaha. i put it in franster to appease the hunger of old ladies