Monday, October 15, 2007

Celebration of Asian Students In Australia

Few days ago was the birthday celebration for one of my aussie mate. Driving in 3 cars, we head over to a chinese restaurant somewhere in Cheenatown.

After settling down on a nice big table, I notice something was amiss. I thought this was supposedly an asian restaurant, but how come other than us, the rest of the patrons were ang mohs? Plus, the place is like so damn packed because of them.

In my most humblest opinion, they should be having fish and chips in some dodgy shops instead of crowding in with us.

Among the 13 of us, we ordered 11 dishes. Trust me, it was a very stressful dinner. Food came so fast that I thought we were ordering fast food. For the first 15 min, you can hardly hear anything except for noises that came from the spitting of the bones cause we were so busy finishing up the dishes in order to create space for the incoming food.

It was almost like I grab a piece of tofu with my half-fuck chopsticks skills, bend my big head down to eat my tofu and when I lift my head (taking considerable time), the whole fucking plate of tofu is all gone!

Anyway dinner was pretty good. I mean those food that came after 15 min were pretty good. It was only then when I can really taste the food. Before the 15 min, I was just swallowing with every 2 chews. A True Singaporean At Heart never gets trick by the same tofu incident twice.




There you have it, the 13 people who can swallow food with an average of just 2 chews. Birthday girl is the one that looks like she is wearing a red bra in the picture. After the dinner, we guys adjourned to some after-dinner sessions at her place.

To reward hardworking students like us, what better ways are there except to toxicate ourselves with alcohol?

To raise the stakes, we brought along this roulette game that determines the shots you drink. For the first time in my life, I was so happy that I lost. In fact, I drink when I lose and also even when I didn't lose. Who says no to free alcohol intoxication? I will only reject free alcohol under one circumstance, that is if I get pregnant.


People often ask me what is life about?





Well, this is life....

No comments: