Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's Not That I Do Not Want to Blog.

It's just that I am too exhausted at the end of the day to just type any entry.

Writing reports is like a quicksand that drains all your ability to bullshit. That explains why I got no energy to write my blog. I wrote so much reports in the day that I totally lose my ability to bullshit anymore in my blog.

But well, looking on the bright side, for the first time in my undergraduate life, I actually have more than 1 week for serious revision before the exams. In previous semesters, assignments choke everyone till non had time to revise at all.

As you all know, being the smart me, being the authentic True Singaporean at Heart, I never get shamed by the same incident twice. I rushed all my lab-books, reports and assignments, surviving on Maggi Mee only. Efforts pay off, I have more time for revision.

If you haven't start feeling proud of me, you should. Cause I am.

If you guys think I am already satisfied, guess again. I haven't been drinking for weeks! Oh wait. I did drink last week. But that is not counted, it is excusable. It is my friend's birthday. I don't care! I am a fucker.

I have achieved a feat. I should be in the Guiness World Record for the longest non-drinking period award. Geez. I shall go reward myself now with a smoking break.

Oh yeah, something to announce to you guys. I am planning to quit smoking =)


Just not sure when....

No comments: