Thursday, January 03, 2008

A New Beginning

Begone is '07, and '08 is up next. Time for my R & R; namely Reflections & Resolutions.

Though 2007 happens to just be over a few days ago, my memories of things that happen the one entire year has become vague to me. I am a 24 year old suffering from amnesia. I can only remember my address and the guy who first spit at me.

In general, I can only classify 2007 as a year which has never existed in my 24 years of living. I think it is the unluckiest year amongst my 24 unlucky years. Yes, just when you thought you were at the bottom, out pops Hell waving and smiling at you.

Basically in 2007:
- I failed one major exam paper for the first time.
- Nearly broke one of my balls. Never mind about that. I have 2.
- Lost my favourite camera in Gold Coast. I only had 1 camera.
- Got drunk numerous times but never laid.
- Harry got locked up.
- I am still smoking.

I think I shall stop recalling what happen in '07. I am shivering right now.

Seriously for 2008, I do not wish for anything good to happen, but rather stop the bad things from happening. As immune as I am to shitty stuffs that has befall my innocent soul, I do hope there is a month or rather a day which I can look into the mirror, smile and say, "Ain't I the luckiest fucking human being alive."

And I decided to quit smoking, on the day I elect for President.

No comments: