Thursday, April 03, 2008

I Might Be Joking Afterall

People never ever take me seriously. I mean seriously serious.

9 out of 10 times, they don't believe a single word I say. The other one time when they eventually believe was when I said I look pregnant.

In the previous post which I wrote about visiting South NZ, as anticipated by Yours Sincerely, millions and millions of my friends were like virtually screaming in MSN, "DON'T LIE! Must be April's Fool right?"

I wonder what makes them think that I was trying to pull a trick on them. Besides, to me, everyday is potentially April's Fool Day. If you add the number of times you visit the toilet daily to the number of times you shower, and square it with the number of lies you tell each day, the number is infinite. That is how often I get conned.

Anyway, let's take it as I was just pretending about the trip and since being the oh-i-am-such-a-boliao-fucker, I shall now write a post on my up-to-date findings for this trip.

Below shows the caravan which I would most probably be renting. We decided that this roadtrip shall just consist of no more than 4 people, and no lesser than 4 people.

Fuck, let's just make it a 4 person trip.





Well you probably can't see it, but deep in the jungles of this caravan lies 4 beds, one kitchen and one shower/toilet. I wrote shower/toilet cause technically, there is only one shower in it. But hey, who says you can't pee in the shower room right?

Anywhere will do as long as there is a drain. Total rental cost for this caravan for 9 days will amount to approximately SGD $1000. Just in case you are a medical or pharmicist student and is currently like awing "wtf why's it so expensive" cause you have long thrown simple calculations back to your teacher, this amounts to around SGD$ 250 per person for the whole 9 days. And I hope you are not dumb enough to not realise caravan acts as both transportation and accomodation.

So basically, these are the few places which I have added to my impromptu itineary list











Oh yeah, hopefully, I will be able to go for one of their bungy jumps which is cited as one of the world tallest at 134000000 micrometres.
That's 134 metres you bloody non-engineering student. Pffttt.
But well, let's not make things too optimistic yet cause who knows? At the end of the day, I might really end up in Orchard Road instead of South NZ.
I might be kidding afterall right?

No comments: