Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Balls Are Shrinking, Yet Again


What has got to come, will come.
Soon, the day will once again arrive ever since what happen that fateful day.
How weiiiiiiiii............... I hate presentations lehhhhhhhh...
It's not that I am bad at presentations, I just don't like it. Wait. In fact, I FUCKING HATE IT.
Even my friends label my way of presentation as "personality change". I simply don't look like my normal self. Maybe I was born a Bollywood star or whatever. But once I step infront of the audience, I tend to act confident.
And yes, the keyword here is act. I put on a false front when the undeniable fact is I am constantly thinking that I am just having a bad nightmare, and my morning erection will wake me up soon.
Tuesday... 4 more days. God have mercy on my pitiful, pathetic soul.

No comments: