Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Day My Balls Grew Big Big

I always love presentations. Love, as in I am at the recieving end listening to presentations, and not the one giving presentations. I hate giving presentations. It makes me nervous and endless nights of unable to sleep.

My 1st time giving presentation was inevitably in polytechnic. It was then when I realise I dont like fucking detest giving presentations. It is just not my nature to talk infront of people. It makes my balls shrink.

Back then, I presented to Singaporeans. Though I was nervous, I did farely well cause I can talk lame True Singaporean jokes during presentations. It calms me down, it makes my audience laugh. The people at the recieving end were Singaporeans. They understand lame True Singaporean jokes.

Today, I had another presentation. To ang mohs.

As usual, I thought my balls will shrink. Guess what, days before my presentation, I really had the feeling I am shrinking.

Will ang mohs understand what I am talking? Will ang mohs understand my lame True Singaporean jokes? Will I tee-tee-ta-ti-tu infront of ang mohs?

But nonetheless, Yours Sincerely always rise to any occasions I face. I upgraded my jokes to lame Internationally Recognised jokes. I managed to force a few laughter from my audience. It calms me, it indirectly pumps fluid to my balls, making my balls bigger. I was not that nervous.

Now, I have conquered Singaporeans and ang mohs. I feel so happy. I feel so glad that I have finished my presentation.



But still, I hate presentations....

2 comments:

Old Beng said...

Yes, presentations...I know. I had them when I was doing my degree. Urh-hmn, me was once "the best speaker", ha ha yaya-papaya only :p

Anonymous said...

ai seh. 'once the best speaker' siah seh~ i was once the spelling champion too.. duh~