Monday, July 16, 2007

Call Me Playboy

Before you jumped to conclusions on my title, please spend just a few minutes hearing me explain.

For 23 years, I have been wearing underwear that are triangular in shape.

There have caused me much problems. For example, sometimes one of the sides at my butt would seep into my butt crack, forming a half G-string situation.

It is highly uncomfortable. These are situations where you see me digging my own arse, trying to dig the side of the underwear out.

And when the situation is reversed, it is even more uncomfortable. Somehow or rather, I get very discomfort after some time when my balls are rubbing against my thighs with a piece of cloth in between.

I think some fellow guys will share my sentiments and I believe so.

So, 2 days ago, I bought half a dozen of underwears that are hmmm. I wonder how you call them. But instead of triangular shapes, they are rectangular now. Something like boxers, except that it is like aerobics pants, it fits well with my butt and thighs. And the best thing, the brand is Playboy. Therefore, there is a picture of a rabbit's head printed on my *cough cough* bird eagle.

Today I tried wearing them. I never felt so good in my life. No more underwear stuck in butt crack or my balls. My eagle was soaring.

With my new Playboy's underwear, swimming, running or turning on sides are no more a problem. I can sleep comfortable at night without the fear of leaking =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=.=||| LLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Anonymous said...

.....................