Monday, July 09, 2007

Something About my New Job

As of today, I have landed myself a job =)

As of today, call me Mr. 晴天霹雳无敌小旋风艳丽四射七采槟纷三明治小弟.

For the benefit of my non-chinese speaking fellow friends, you can call me Mister. SunnydayDazzling, FormidableSmallTornado, CharmFourShoot, SevenPluckIcePowder - Sandwich Boy

Yeah I just finished my one day job training today and the boss bravely decided to employ me. One reason she dared to employ me was because I am a very hardworking worker (when she is around); and another reason is because she is my fellow countrymen. I threatened to sms her the lyrics of Malikita everyday should she fail to employ me.

Salary-wise, I shall not disclose so much as this kind of issue is kinda sensitive. I know how to keep secrets.

Just take it as a plate of chicken rice is 2 bucks, I can probably buy 8 plates of it plus maybe additional tau-geh~

No comments: