Thursday, July 19, 2007

*UPDATED - Happy Graduation Bitches~

Yesterday was a happy day, not for me; but for two of my buddies over here. It was their graduation day.

I was given an important task for the big day of theirs. I was told to be their camera-man which I dutifully obliged. I love to take photos but I warn them against my half-fuck camera skills. Being poor students and unable to hire a profeesional photographer, they had no choice but to risk hiring me (for free); A guy armed with nothing but a Canon Ixus 850IS.




Left to Right: James (Housemate), AhDumb (Adam, Countrymen)


I really feel happy for them. Because I am going through what they, already have been through and I can imagine the smile on my face when I graduate, that is if I graduate.


Left to Right: Adam, Random-Guy, James

Anyway, I enjoyed going around, snapping pictures of random artifacts with my employers in them. And because I was given such an importance task, I was bestowed the power to ask them to move wherever I want them to move and pose in whatever position I want them to. This is what I call at my beck and call~

I enjoyed this power.

But with great power comes great responsibilty. I hope they were not disappointed with the photos at the end of the day which comes from a guy with nothing but a Canon Ixus 850IS.




I want to graduate tooooo~


*Updated...

Below is our video, though short, but fully describes the feeling of a graduate...
Dont bother about that sinister disgusting laugh at the end. It was... well... yeah its mine. But cause it was damn funny~~

No comments: