Wednesday, July 11, 2007

One Abnormal Fact About Me

After 3 years of blogging, after 3 years of constantly blogging uninteresting facts that are happening in my life, I finally realised something; after 3 years of BLOGGING!

I realise that I have a so-called peak period and non-peak period of blogging.

For normal people, when they have free time, rather than doing something unmeaningful like going to the zoo or donating sperms, they blog more.

Hmmm, talking about donating sperms. Maybe I shall start doing this. So perhaps in a few years time, the streets will have a lot of kids with big heads running around. Retailers will have no choice but to produce caps with a bigger circumference. In this case, it will solve the problem I am facing now.

Anyway back to the topic. For extraordinary people like me, I actually blog more when I am busy. Example when I have plenty of assignments or reports to hand up, or during my exam period.

When holidays come, like now, I actually blog less. I find it funny too. Perhaps, maybe, possibly got a slight chance for the fact that I blog more when I am busy with school work is because I am trying to find a reason not to touch my books.

Maybe, I am not so sure either.

Perhaps when I am free and have nothing to do, there is nothing much exciting happening in my life. I just wander around my house aimlessly. My body is alive. But not my mind. During this peaceful times, I suffer from blogging-retardedness.

Ok, it is 12am in Australia now. Gotta go rush off to sleep. Gonna be a hardworking sandwich boy early tomorrow morning =)

1 comment:

ihfullgenz said...

Haha... I'm also like that. Probably, maybe, perhaps it's because there's more things to blog about when I'm busily engaged in activities. And when I'm really free, there just seem to be more 'important' activities such as going out with friends to watch movies. There's no time to 'waste' on mundane stuff such as blogging, which can be settled on a busier day... Humans are not always rational.