Sunday, July 29, 2007

Coolest Movie of the Century

I am so ecstatic!!!

Just finished watching Die Hard 4 and in my opinion, it has to be the greatest movie of the century. Who needs Transformers or Lord of the Rings when we have such a great movie over here.

And for you peeps who havent watch it, trust my judgement for once, faster drop whatever you are doing, and grab your friends to watch it with you in the cinema.

Oh god~ I am so totally in love with Bruce Willis. He has to be the best guy to act as a cop.

Ok, time for me to watch it for the second time =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

many of my collegues' review was that it's so-so only
not quite worth to catch it in the cinemas
i pratically fell asleep aft maggie q died
haha
but i must say
bruce willis is so much tougher than superman!!

Anonymous said...

so-so only?

Your colleagues must be boring people. they dont know how to appreciate good movies. I think they are better off watchin soap operas wahhahaha.