Sunday, August 26, 2007

It Has Been Quite a While....

.. since I got tipsy. That is why I decided to invite my taiwanese friends over to my place for some booze drinking. Yeah, this is one part which I love in Australia. Drinking sessions can be easily held at your own place which is so different from Singapore.

And the plus point about my place is I can blast my music without my neighbours complaining. The reason was cause they are party animals as well. That's why when they have parties and are making too much noise, we do not complain, so when it's our turn, they do not call the police too. Nice neighbours~

I seriously enjoyed yesterday night haha. Though I have known my taiwan friends for a while, yesterday was the first time I actually drank with them.



Well, it was suppose to be a happy night but unfortunately something bad happened. One of my friend got apparently too drunk and fell off the step outside my room. And apparently she did not have the reaction to block her face with her hands and that is why she landed face first.
It was pretty bad, blood was pouring out from her mouth. Yeah, I mean pouring. She cut her lower lips and teeth as well. Everyone were getting so nervous about the situation and she was later sent to the hospital.
I have been to quite a number of parties and as well as some drinking sessions. But this is the first time I seen something like this.
The best part came this morning. She MSN-ed me and asked me how did she hurt herself.
Fuck, she was actually this drunk yesterday night wahahahha....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neighbours won't complain = good
Your best "buddy" in the house complain = bad
Consequence = also cannot blast music till late night ;p

Anonymous said...

i tot i saw sen... haha... the ger in the left corner....

Anonymous said...

wahahaha HILARIOUS! sen where got looks like this. hope the girl doesnt see ur comment. she is gonna b so sad

Anonymous said...

No wonder you're laughing just now.. Kao~