Friday, January 04, 2008

The Best Local Street. Personally.

I did a first time yesterday.

Accompanied by one of my curious female friend and a much more curious me, we took a walk around Singapore's very own street, filled with delicacies for the mouth, as well as for the *cough cough* lower half of the body.

Our infamous, Geylang Birdradise.

If you ever mention Singapore to a foreigner, you will be surprise to know that the first thing that they think of is not Orchard Road but rather, Geylang. Well, I was not that surprise cause a normal guy wouldn't fancy Orchard Road more than Geylang.

Window shopping looking at girls beats shopping for clothes; anytime, all the time =D

Seriously, it's not the first time I been to Geylang but all this while, I never actually make an effort in visiting the secluded birdradise based on the deepest regions, the deepest Lorongs.

"Girls are all the same," was what I thought.

I confessed. After yesterday's trip, I admit that I have made the deepest sin in making that statement.

If not for my female friend walking beside me, I would have been swamped by all those ladies. Maybe some's a He, well I don't know. They sound the same.

For one instance when my female friend was walking just 2 metres slightly away from me, this lady came towards me and said the sweetest sweet-nothings that a stranger you met for the first time can say. "Want a not?"

Come on guys. Hands up if you think that's the sweetest thing ever invented in the spoken language known to mankind.

When I reject her, from speaking the sweetest thing, she switched to doing the sweetest thing. She pulled my arm towards her to an extent of flattening her boobs.

Seriously, did she think I was that shallow?

"Does she accept cards?"

Joking. I reject her straight in the face cause my friend was looking at me.

Anyway I would never have said yes. I think it's damn stupid for me to be paying for sex.

I decided to work there instead and have my female patrons pay me =D

Any Takers? I can provide potato chips.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

potato chips what brand?? hahahahahaha.....

Anonymous said...

u dont love me.

u are just interested in my chips.

Unknown said...

hahahahaha


good one. ;)

Old Beng said...

got some more vacancy for old uncle bo?

Anonymous said...

Haa. U where got old =D

steady one. u wan of course got la. u can be my agent.