Monday, January 07, 2008

Rejection of Free Alcohol. 1st Time

I finally fall sick.

For the first time in nearly a year, I finally gave in to some random virus that is making me ill.

Just came back from my Australia ex-housemate's birthday party. I noticed that I wasn't exactly feeling well during the party itself, judging by the amount of alcohol I actually consumed.

That was when I think I am falling sick cause hey, I am me. I never say No to alcohol, especially when you know it's free. I'm Singaporean =D

They offered me alcohol and was absolutely surprise when I said No. They know I never say No especially when I just drank like only 1 tiny can of beer.

I think I deserve to fall sick cause just few days back, the humble me was humbly bragging in a humble way to my friends that I haven't fall sick in nearly a year. Talk about karma, talk about how suay I am still going to be in this new year.

FUck, Happy 2008 to me. Totally excited, anticipating on the many suay things that is gonna befall me for the next 360 days.

No comments: