Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Falling Sick is Cool

I haven't fall sick for such a long time that I almost forgotten how it feels like to have a stucked nose, rising temperature, constant coughing, having phlegm so thick that they put glues to shame.

But well, physically I ain't feeling very weak cause I am still rather excited over falling sick after so long. This excitement has resulted in a certain level of adrenaline that's keeping me alive.

Speaking of which, I am falling in love with my cough syrup.

The drowsiness I experienced after drinking it just fascinates me. Everytime.

Ohhhh, the kick is coming. Please excuse me... For now.

3 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

What do you think?

Anw, rest well..

Anonymous said...

haa no idea. jus think i saw u b4. from ur reply. i think u are bah LOL

(T) (H) (B) said...

Thank you for the Birthday wish... =)

Well well.. Get well soon...