Friday, January 11, 2008

Double Longest. Ever

I achieve double longest feat ever in a single day. Talk about amazing, pffttt. You should be amazed at me after this post. Cause I am.

First longest.award goes to:
Being sick for the fucking longest period.

I have been feeling unwell since Sunday. For those who are already shouting in disgust on why I have been blogging about my sickness for the past week, SCREW YOU!

What else can I blog about when I am sick? The number of times I swallow my phlegm? Or perhaps how far I can spit my phlegm?

Oh, for information on that, due to the record-breaking thickness in viscosity of my phlegm now, I can shoot up to 9m away. The shortest distance shall be my clothes. I just did that yesterday.

I presume the reason for the infallible me being sick for so long (first time) is perhaps a result of me not falling sick for nearly a year. Immunity supposingly has gone down, I think.

I am not sure. I don't major in courses prescribing pills in University. I major in learning how to use screwdrivers.

Lets talk about the second longest.award:
A record breaking 11 hours of non-stop MSNing; minus a 1 and a half away break in between cause my fingers were suffering from muscle cramps.

This is crazy. I never tried MSNing for so long and it was not like those that you type a sentence and wait 5 min for a reply. Instead, it was pure hardcore constant typing. I will be considered replying slow if I stop to take a sip of water.

But luckily, my typing skills were already well adhorned back in the days of using IRC and ICQ. I can even type with my eyes closed. Who cares about typo error with your eyes closed right?

But yeah, I got to admit it was fun MSNing my friend. If not I wouldn't have abuse my arse by gluing it to the seat. I take great care of my ass. My mum has a relatively big arse. Guess what? That's our only common feature as well.

Big arse is good. I can give birth easily =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u sure u did not go into any hotels with the hookers few nights ago? haha...

or u just missed out the part that u actually told your female frd that you need to have some moments alone at the coffeeshop thinking of how 2007 had passed without any achievements?

this looks like symptons of catching something..too long to be sick..haha...

(T) (H) (B) said...

I can MSN the whole day too... same same lor ahhaha

Anonymous said...

alan - screw you. I m genuine-ly having just a common sickness. not those you are thinkin of.

hb - you are crazy. you people are all crazy. msning the whole day. Seriously.