Saturday, June 30, 2007

Journey to the North

Starved with boredom, there was a need for us to journey to the North, where we heard heaven was.

What the fuck?

Ok, first attempt to act sophisticated has fail. I shall stick back to my simple English.

Today was a tiring day, today we had a road trip travelling towards the North direction. Embarking precisely at 930am, we drove for 3 hours through mountains, valleys, gorges, sand pits, landmines and volcanoes before we reached our first destination.





When I saw our first location, I was shocked because I was not informed beforehand that we had to hike 2 km through the forest before we can reach our intended place. Although my forest trekking skills has been well-adhorned during my NS days, I seriously doubt that I want to relive those fucking lovely days again.




After walking through the forest for like half an hour, I was greeted with what seems like a movie scene.

A lake in the middle of the forest.

It may not have been the prettiest of lakes, but I seriously did not expect a lake to be in the middle of a dumb forest.



Alas! I thought to myself.

At least that crappy walk through the forest has been well paid off.

The water was quite clear too. Too bad it was winter or not I would have stripped down to my last piece of underwear and jumped straight into the lake.

LAKE lehhhh!!! How you expect me not to get excited? In Singapore we only have small ponds, no lakes~



After finishing with our lake adventure and cam-whoring, we took the long treacherous road back to where our cars were parked and adjourned to our second destination.

Second place was pretty normal. Just a pretty big beach where you can find in Sentosa so I shall skip that. It shall not mark a special chapter in my road trip today.

The third and last location of the day was perhaps the most memorable day of my life.

To me personally, it was perhaps the nicest sun set I had ever witness in my 24 years of living as an organism.

This was understandable cause in Singapore, we have no shit sun set. Either it is blocked by a HDB flat, if not will be by Suntec City.

Anyway, the first sight that greeted me was this HUGE sand dune. As the wind blew, you could see sand flowing as if it just glided over.


And then right next to the sand dune was this cliff that was over looking a town. Right above the town was the sun setting down.

Breath taking....

Orgasms Mind Blowing~









































Fuck~

I didnt know I am flat footed~

No comments: