Monday, August 13, 2007

Something About my Food

I have no idea on how to start on this post cause it is nothing special.

Nothing special cause being the same old me, I cooked some food.

Curry to be precise. I mean hello~ How many 24 year old guys knows how to make curry. Not just some random curry, but curry that is filled with love and taste not bad?

And what best way to eat curry but through the authentic Singaporean way? Eat with bread~



Of course my curry was for dinner but before cooking my dinner, early in the morning, I was thinking having curry would be kinda boring. Since I had some sotongs in my fridge, I decided to use it.
But I dont want to have just plain grilled sotongs, it is boring.
Therefore, a brilliant idea came along when I was shitting. I decided to make Grilled Sotongs with Mashies. Basically I just made some mash potatoes and then stuff it into the holes of the sotongs.
Typical idea to come out from shitting right?


Damn, I should be studying Bachelor in Zhi Cha.
Ok, my entry today sounds boring. So to compensate for it, I am going to say a joke. Original joke that was inspired from one of my friend.
*My friend bought a car. The car was fine except that it makes this very noisy rattling sounds whenever he is driving.
Therefore one fine day, he decided to drive to a car mechanic. Being a true Singaporean at Heart, he asked the mechanic," Ooi brother, can I have the cheapest way to fix this noisy rattling sound in my car?"
The car mechanic thought for a while and said," No problem, just for 2 dollars and I will fix it."
My friend was truly amazed by it and handed the 2 dollars over.
A while later, the car mechanic came back and handed a ear muffler to my friend.
*End

No comments: