Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What A Lovely Tuesday =)

Today is one of those days which makes to the top few suay-ness rankings in my Guinness record.

Early in the morning as I head to school to meet up with my friends to finish up an assignment, I realised I brought the wrong book. Immediately I knew, I just have this premonition that this is going to be a very bad day for me.

How true.............

Whenever something bad happens to me early in the morning, everything will turn out bad for me for the rest of the 24 hours. And I will be considered very lucky as long as nothing unlucky happen.

So back to my suay-ness story. After realising I brought the wrong book, I reluctantly went back home riding Harry. On my way riding back to Uni after retrieving my book, I was holding onto the handle with only one hand as the other hand was busy digging nose trying to relieve some slight irritation in my nose.

A car appeared out of nowhere and with all my musckles, I squeezed my brakes, forgotting I was only holding the handle with one hand. I lost my balance and nearly broke my balls. But somewhere deep in my heart, I knew my ah-gong still intends to keep the family name running so nothing serious happen to my lovely balls.

So, upon reaching Uni, I locked Harry up nicely in one corner as I headed to adjourn with my friends.

Halfway through, I excused myself to the toilet and as I passed by the place where Harry was parked, I realised there was this additional lock on my bike and a note was inserted in between.

Let's give this anonymous sender a name.

How about Mr. Naughty Guy?

Oh no, I sound so mean. Let's call him Mr. MotherFucker instead.

So Mr. MotherFucker wrote in the note," Your bike belongs to me. I have photos to prove that its mine. Please remove your lock or I will call the police."

Great~~~~~ How long more before today ends~~ I have enough of this rubbish.

So I wrote back," Hi MotherFucker, my bike was bought over a year ago and I have photos to prove it, friends to prove it, buyer to prove it and the best thing is, even my fucking blog can prove it. Go ahead and call the police. Remove the lock yourself or I will remove it for you."

Anyway, I was really pissed off at getting my bike locked up for no apparent reason and was desperately searching for help. A security guard who in the end turned out to be a motherfucker as well happened to pass by and I immediately told him what happened.

Instead of offering me help on how to remove the damn lock, he told me I cant park my bike there and should park somewhere else.

ZzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzz...

Well, it is ok, I am used to having a bad day especially when I am mentally prepared that nothing good is gonna happen today.

In the end, I had to walk home on foot!

P.S: I just recieved a call from my friend a while ago saying that the lock has been removed by apparently, Mr. MotherFucker. In the note he replied, "Sorry, it was a misunderstanding."

I love my day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hell yeah.. Glad you caught the suay-ness bug.. Even me also tio-ed.. Been going on ever since jason got suay-ed..
Maybe next is song's turn.. Muhaha..

Anonymous said...

Sorry, dont link me with you guys. mine is only for ONE day. yours is perhaps for few months

Anonymous said...

the suay-ness bug is definately spreading ard
becareful guys!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

ej - yeah lo. but mine is onli for a day la haha. (well at least i hope it onli last for a day)

Old Beng said...

You are getting more and more funny, ha ha

Anonymous said...

is it? i am more funny in real life.

yea i think i am hahahaha.

cheers =)