Thursday, August 16, 2007

Effective Weight Loss

Ever came across weight loss advertisements that emphasize that if you feel like losing weight, do it with a friend or in a group?

Today during one of my many smoking routines by the yard, I suddenly gave a thought about this. Do not ask me why I can suddenly think about this, for 24 years I am wondering why.

Anyway, I was seriously wrecking my brains on the reason why advertisements say that when you want to lose weight, it is more effective doing it with your friends.

After intensive inhaling of half a stick of tobacco, I solved the puzzle.

Now let GDQ (Great Detective Qiang) explain to you.

I reckon, the reason being, before you start losing weight, find a friend of yours and the two of you shall make a bet of perhaps $200. Whoever lose the most weight at the end of a designated day shall win the $200.

If it was me, I will cut my own flesh out to win that $200.

For most effective results, do it with a bunch of friends. In this way, the stakes get higher and you will be even more determined to win it.

Damn, cigerattes do make me brighter =)

No comments: