Thursday, May 29, 2008

Randommmmmmmm

This post is damn random. I haven't been taking much pictures lately due to the shit load of work. But on the bright side, I have finally submitted most of my work for this semester, including a freaking 90 page final year project report. Only one report is left before the commencement of my revision for what's hopefully, my last exams in my life.


Weather hasn't been good lately. During every transition of season, I always notice this period of rain. For example, the rain today has lasted the whole 12 hours and I reckon it's gonna continue tomorrow. This is is traumatising. I hate bringing umbrellas to Uni, especially when my umbrella looks so pussy and I, so manly.


This picture is also damn random. After taking a random shot at the weather outside, I saw my housemates all gathering in the room and looking at the top richest people in the world. I wasn't that much interested since my name is not on it yet.
Ok, time to end my random post and sleep.
It has always been one of my principles, if I had any, to sleep during rainy days.

No comments: