Sunday, May 11, 2008

Refugee

I confess.

I was halfway through doing my by-right-70 pages-worth-of-report when I suddenly just feel something was amiss.

Something just did not feel quite right and guess what? The next thing I realise, I was holding my camera in my hands and walking around my house. This is definitely not normal. I am a healthy 25 year old guy.

In such times of needs, I should be re-defining the term 'procrastination' by watching my movies instead of snapping pictures around my house which I have grown sick of looking at.

On a side note, I had this sudden thought. This thinking that every Singaporean should be awarded a Nobel Prize for having the ability to express their thinking using the shortest sentence possible.

Just to give an example, I hate the fact that whenever I have to speak to Ang Mohs, there is a need for me to restructure every sentences that comes out from my mouth. It's seriously a waste of time.

i.e. "Hi Mate, how's it going? So where are you heading this evening to enjoy yourself and perhaps get into a little party mooood?"

When in simple Singaporean's language, the whole idea in that sentence can be reconstructed into "BROTHER! Ho seh boh?! Tonight go where chiong?"

I don't know how you think but I am proud of the fact that I am a Singaporean; to the patriotic extent that I have to recite my national anthem before sleeping every night.


Kidding... not...





Yes, I have a pool table at home - for putting our unwanted chairs and tables.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

elisa here.
love the last photo! the pool table one (:

The One They Proclaimed Qiang said...

u.are.damn.fast.

i just entered this entry.