Sunday, May 04, 2008

Buddha Festival


I haven't been praying for ages and that's why, despite being the lazy-old-me, I still managed to drag my big fat arse to the yearly Buddha Festival that was held somewhere in Southbank.
Ok, I shall not hide the fact that part of the reason I actually went there was to take the fireworks that was supposingly said to be displayed in the evening. The word was supposingly, which means you can imagine how my face was awing in a wtf expression when I realise that I actually got the date wrongly.
The fireworks were scheduled for 2 days later. Fuck~
Anyway, the trip wasn't a wasted one. Booths set up there offered food which have been solely missed such as crispy chicken chops, sweet and sour pork and many other more.
On a side note, did you read the title? It's Buddha Festival, perhaps that implies all the food I mentioned were made of flour. Yeah I had tonnes of flour that night. Fuck~
But well, I did took quite a fair bit of pictures for missing out on the fireworks which I have uploaded on Facebook. I was too lazy to upload them here. And forgive my snoopy-like eyes in one of the pictures. I was too tired.
All right. Off to do my work. Fuck~

2 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

Buddha festival... Then there shouldn't be meat at the festival..

The One They Proclaimed Qiang said...

ya la. flour flour and more flour. luckily i kinda like vegetarian food so it was fine for me lol