Sunday, May 25, 2008

Second Birthday in Two Weeks


Apparently, several of my friends' birthday falls in May. Last week, I attended Fei's birthday and this week was my housemate Amy's birthday.

To be more exact, I think her birthday was on Wednesday. Being the sweet ole' housemates that we are, we made a cheesecake for her prior to 12am.




Technically, I did help in making this cheesecake.

The manufacturing technology of a cheese cake is not merely about BAKING it. It involves many sophisticated stages that requires quality measurement, supervision and expertise.

I was in charge of opening up the ingredients, stirring the ingredients, open up more ingredients, and stir more ingredients under the watchful eyes of another housemate. But well, we are glad that the cheesecake turn out nice. I knew I had talent. My egg beating skills are second to none.





And so, we end the night eating our cheesecake, drank ourselves silly (Ok, only 2 glasses of red wine) before heading to bed.





The next day, she recieved a pleasant surprise half way through her lecture. Someone send her a huge bouquet of flowers. Either that guy is rich, or he is dumb. Anyway I happen to know that guy, he's both.






Because of timing problems, her birthday party was only held yesterday in our backyard. Well, parties in Australia are all about booze and pool. Enjoy the pictures..


P.S. I only drank 2 bottles. Getting old..












Below's the birthday girl, Amy.











Lastly, I want to wish a Happy Birthday to my brother as well. CONGRATS ON HITTING PAST 30! Geez, you are oldddd. And also to my mother who will be 55 this year on 27th May!

4 comments:

Jon_Rin8384 said...

when u coming back?

The One They Proclaimed Qiang said...

em round first week of july bahhhh

Anonymous said...

Me OLD??? how about 2 rounds the Yishun Park (est 5.2km) followed by 10 standard chin-ups (my speed)????

The word "Old" is for ppl who keep repeating that they are old when they r just tired and listless at the age of 20 to 45...This word never came out from my mouth till now...

I will remain young till the day I lie flat in a 6-piece long box...haha...
Anyway, thanks for your well wishes again...

The One They Proclaimed Qiang said...

haha? u sure u want challenge ME? other than chin ups, i can easily let u see my tail light when it comes to runnin HAHA!

yeah welcome!