Monday, April 16, 2007

It Reminded Me....

Today during one of another boring lectures. My Hypnotist Lecturer said about something which reminded me of my past. The reason I call my lecturer a hypnotist is because hearing his lectures always makes me feel sleepy.

He was talking about... about.... well somehow I forgotten what exactly he said. I was busy keeping myself awake. But he was mentioning something about wearing a tie.

This tie thing. I do not know why but suddenly I was brought back to the days when I was in secondary school. That was round 9 years ago. Wo, I am this old.

I remembered the days when an assembly would be held every week. And during this every week, it is a must that we wear a tie during the assembly. Wearing a tie and singing the school song. What funny memories... What fucked memories...

Anyway not everyone remembers to bring a tie for that special one day every week day. So most of the time before assembly starts, some of us would be like "Oh shit! I forgot to bring my tie!"

That is when we, the upper secondary wear long long pants punks would go around grabbing any lower secondary wear mini shorts punks we can find, demanding requesting them to borrow us their tie. I forgot how come we were so frantic in looking for a tie when we forgot to bring one.

If I am not wrong, it's because those who did not wear one during assembly would be single out and punished by standing in one corner. It makes us look like a complete idiot. Plus, the discipline master would top it off by adding one detention class.

This is cruel. This means less time to play Command & Conquer at home.

Anyway, grabbing borrowing ties from those lower secondary wear mini shorts punks was one alternative.

The other alternative is what dumb people do. They buy ties from the bookshop and it was like 7 bucks for one tie.



I have 6 ties at home...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok sori mate. I loseeeeeeeee.. i am dumbbbbbbbbbb