Wednesday, April 25, 2007

One Funny Thing About Me

At times when I feel bored, which happens to be most of the time, I like to do things which have a tendency of making my head bigger.

I like to think about things, all sorts of things.

What to eat for dinner; what colour underwear to wear; what time to bathe; what happens to me after I die; when will I get rich etc..

Thinking is perhaps a kind word. I think a better word would be day dreaming.

Yeah I day dream a lot.

I day dream about what to eat for dinner; what colour underwear to wear; what time to bathe; what happens to me after I die; when will I get rich etc..

See, I am dreaming again.

There is one particular thing which I do think about often: What are the things I hate most?

This is really a particularly hard question for me. People who know me knows why it is a hard question for me. Being such a friendly, kind-souled and considerate fellow, how is it possible for me to hate something?

Seriously I ponder over this question for a very long time everytime I happen to think about this question when I am seriously bored as I have nothing to do so I will somehow day dream and think about this question.

On good days, I come up with one or two things I really hate.

On bad days, I come up with non.

But often, non of the things which I come up with actually makes me convinced that I am really pissed off with it.

Today, the mystery is finally solved.


Today, my handphone rang all of a sudden.

I was very happy.

I was very happy cause someone is actually looking for me.

I was very happy cause I do not know why, but my handphone seems to be spoilt ever since I came to Australia - It seldom rings.

Happily I picked it up.

Happily the guy on the other line ask me whether I am with my housemate cause he cant find him. So through calling me, he is hoping he can get my housemate.


I shall officially announce this to the rest of the world:

Do Not Call My Bloody Handphone Looking For Other People!!!!!!

No comments: