Monday, April 02, 2007

Lectures... *updated

Lately, I have real troubles paying attention during lectures.

No. I guess I should rephrase my sentence. I have been having troubles paying attention during lectures all the while. It is not that I day dream during lectures. I did try hard to pay full attentiveness but I just dont understand a single thing those ang mohs are talking about.

I wonder whether it happens to most asian students.

Throughout all the lectures, I am sure I hear every single word they say. I just wasnt listening. I guess thats why. Tsk~

But never mind, guess all I have to do is to go for the sake of going to lectures, then at night study myself as I did last semester.

As the saying goes "Blind blind study, blind blind pass".

Ok, gotta go prepare for my jogging. Did I mention I have been jogging everyday except weekends for the pass 4 weeks? Well I am kinda amazed myself too. Considering I never achieve this feat back in Singapore.

I am so proud of myself. Wahahahahaha~

*Slurp slurp.. Fraser Fraser Fraser~~

-------------------------------------------------------

*Update

This was what I quoted in last post...

"But I bet everything will be worthwhile......


.....hopefully......."


Just 3 min ago, my housemate, Tugly, told me something. Fraser Island has a tsunami warning and therefore the trip is cancelled.

How fucked can things be? I am so fuckeddddd. Nah Beh Tamogochi~~


`I am cursed`

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

look on the bright side.. @ least dont need to save and scramp on everything anymore..

Whaha..