Saturday, April 21, 2007

Orgasms With Beancurd Part II

The sun was setting. My stomach was grumbling at 7pm. I was wondering whether my classmates were still intending to head on to Sunnybanks, a place more chee-na than CheenaTown.

Never to disappoint my hungry stomach, my friend's car arrived at 5 min past 7. I struggled to walk up to his car for the fact that my body wasnt really giving me energy to support my massive body.
They wanted to eat good food. They wanted me to intro them to the nice nice eating places in Sunnybanks, a place more chee-na than CheenaTown. I took them to one nice nice kopitiam to eat.

Well, it says restaurant on the signboard. But to me, it looks more like Kopitiam. I didnt really tried the food there before. It was my Taiwanese friends who told me it is nice. Trusting their tastebuds, I relay the same message across to my classmates.

Oh I forgot to mention that among my 4 classmates who went with me, 1 was driving, 2 of them were the Dwarfs and 1 was the Dwarfs' maid.
I ordered a Mince Pork Rice and a Beef Soup.
Nothing to say for the soup, nothing really special about it, nothing really fascinating about it. It is just that its the best Beef Soup I ever had in my 24 years. Pretty normal~~

Mr Chinese who cant speak chinese ordered this sinful dish.




Seriously I am wondering how the heck he stays so thin. The meat looks digustingly FAT! It reminds me of a close friend who eats the same type of disgustingly fat meat and is disgustingly skinner.

After the dinner, they were looking for some desserts. Of course, what else would I recommend them except for the Orgasm's Inducing Beacurd.


Fruity Beancurd



Beancurd Ko-song


Jelly Beancurd

Red Bean Beancurd (My favourite!)

Beancurds United



During the enjoyment of each of our own orgasms, my friends were complaining about how soft the beancurd is. Troublesome people~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

send one bowl of that bean flower back!!!

Anonymous said...

chey~

Selfish

Anonymous said...

this is not call selfish u furball~ this is call using of the membranes and cells in the brain!

in your terms, it means THINK!