Monday, April 09, 2007

Me Puzzled, Puzzled Me

Last Sat, I had a potluck session with my Taisa friends with the kind generosity of a small small, cute cute friend who offered to allow her place to be filled with all the mess.

Due to audiences' request, I whipped up, yet again, ranked number 23rd in my secret recipe, 爱心长寿面.

Once we reached our friend's place, we wasted no time in helping in the setting up of the place. Games were placed nicely, wines were put into the fridge, KTV system was set up and dinner was prepared.

During the dinner, quite a few people asked me on how I cooked my noodles cause they feel that it taste nice. Well, maybe they find it awful that's why they were asking me what ingredients I put so when they do cooking in future, they will try to avoid them. Funny how come my noodles were all eaten up in the end.

Anyway, I told them about my ranked 23rd secret recipe. I listed out every little single important step and highlighted one particular important step. That is to shower your cooking with plenty of 爱心. Cause it makes your cooking taste exceptionally nice.

After 2 hours of eating, chatting and slacking around, we held another meeting.

It was about the KTV Day which we will be holding this Sat at a place similar to K Box. The theme of that day will be to see who is the most 台, or so-called 台客, or you call it as the Taiwan Ah Bengs. And we, the committee itself, are to come out with participants so as to compete with the members themselves on that day.

Out of the guys, 5 were selected.

Guess what? I am selected too! Faint~

I remember repeating that I am a True Singaporean At Heart loh~ I seriously feel puzzled.

And here come the BIG PART which I suddenly recalled. I must dress as a Taiwan Ah Beng on that day. Seriously faint big time...

Now, me, a True Singaporean At Heart, not only has to dress like a Taiwan Ah Beng on that day, I have to sing like a Taiwan Ah Beng. This is seriously headache.

One ironic part is they hear me sing before. IN WHICH PART IN MY SINGING DO THEY FEEL I SING LIKE A 台客?????????????

I feel Hurt~

No comments: