Monday, May 21, 2007

A Day of Qiang Da Beng

Today very good day. Wake up see posoms fight and birds shit all over floor.
Suddenly sky dark then suddenly rain small small. I sianz cause very cold then have to walk far far to University.

At night went for housemate birthday. It was her birthday because she happens to be born on this day. She is Malaysian. She is Malaysian because she was born in Malaysia on this day and somehow she became Malaysian. Malaysians are boys and girls who are born in Malaysia. That is why they are called Malaysian.

I am a Singaporean because I am born in Singapore. My birthday is in September, every year.

Anyway today we went to eat since it was her birthday which is today. We sit car went far far to a Chinese restaurant.

The Chinese restaurant was very chinese because they served chinese food cooked by chinese cooker chef. The food were put on chinese plates and we had chinese chopsticks and chinese plates. Make the place more chinese is taht we had chinese tea. I love chinese because I am a chinese.

I dont know why I am a chinese. Maybe because my mother and father are chinese. They are chinese because I heard my grandparents were chinese too. So when I born people call me chinese so I think I am a chinese.

During eat halfway, some food drop on my Malay friend bird bird sparrow. He was very angry because I was laughing loud so he cannot stand it so suddenly, he then drop some food on my bird bird eagle. But it is ok. I am a good chinese because my parents are chinese.

After eat full dinner we sit car car take far far road back my home which is far far away.

But lucky got techno music in car. I like techno music because they always make me sleep good good.

This is my day..

3 comments:

Old Beng said...

Lim peh read your following lines, can´t stop laughing, you really kan bo liao, ha ha ha.

>>> It was her birthday because she happens to be born on this day

>>> She is Malaysian because she was born in Malaysia on this day and somehow she became Malaysian

>>> I am a Singaporean because I am born in Singapore.

>>> My birthday is in September, every year.

>>> I dont know why I am a chinese. Maybe because my mother and father are chinese. They are chinese because I heard my grandparents were chinese too. So when I born people call me chinese so I think I am a chinese

Anonymous said...

these are side effects from stayin in the lab for long hours. i find myself kan bo liao also

Anonymous said...

forgot put 'hahaha'. wait u tink i serious hahaha.