Friday, May 25, 2007

I am so Strong~

Sometimes, I wonder why I am so strong...

I have been constantly going to the lab at 2pm. Stayed in there and work my ass up till dinner time before I head home to cook my dinner. After that, I will head back to lab and again work my ass till 2am.

It would be hell if not for the munchies we brought to the lab everytime. I am so in love with those type of sour soft jelly that we called Starbursts over here. It just taste sooo sour. I likeeee~

Ok, time to head back to lab again..

Sometimes, I just wonder why I am so strong...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...your life now gives me so many memories back then...

life in the lab!!!hahaha...

Well, i can still remember seeing my frd teaching his frd driving in the early hours of the morning (to be exact is 5am) outside the engrg labs back then...

And I can still remember my idiotic bro laughing back in spore then when I told my mother..

Anonymous said...

laugh at me all you wan haha. u r jus plain jealous i get to use free internet, do free reports, train how to use microsoft words, micro excel and Paint for free.