Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Fun Before the Storm

Another week has past since I arrived, another week closer to my exams, another week closer to home.

This week has been quite fruitful for me since I was busy chewing on my revision, assignments and reports. Do you know what happens when you chew on the same type of food everyday?

You tend to get sick of it.

Yeah I am feeling that now but I still carry on chewing on it even though I dont feel like it.

There will be plenty to chew on till 20th June =(

Anyways, I had, yet, another house party yesterday. It was the birthday of my housemate, Miss Malaysian Who Makes Sushi that Taste like Cookies. And being the typical boring pharmacist student, she decided to have a cocktail party and a dress code of formal attire for the party.

She is boring because she detests smokers. People who detest smokers are borinGG~~

So for the first time in my life, I am wearing formal clothes in my own bloody home. But well what to do, I am a nice Singaporean At Heart mah, so of course I will follow the dress code.

I had round 7 glasses of cocktail (alcoholic), 2 rounds of shots (one round consists of one glass of Lamborghini set on fire, one Bailey, one blue-ish shit), and two Tequila shot. If it was back in Singapore, I would have been knocked out at the end of the day.

But thanks to my Australia adhorned drinking skills, I was physically and mentally trained for this type of situation.

With my improved physique, I was still standing strong at 1 am.

I just forgot things that happen after 130 am.

No comments: