Friday, May 04, 2007

Just A Sudden Thought

Just a while ago, instead of revising, I was watching an online variety show by Jacky Wu.

Well it was really more of a talk show instead of the normal variety shows you see on tv.

Anyway, they were talking about a topic which got me really interested and more importantly, sets my huge brain cells thinking. I mean how many times a day do you actually ponder for a while and think while watching these crappy shows?

In this talk show, they were talking about abortions. They actually invited a lady, no. I should say they actually invited this little kiddo, 5 years my junior, 19 years old, and actually had abortion 8 times.

I mean 8 times!! Thats even more than the number of times I actually ate the Wanton Mee at the kopitiam under my house in my 20 years of living there.

She first had sex at 12 years old and since then, she has been visiting the gynecologist.

The first time she had sex, which we shouldnt care how, where or when, she tried abortion herself.

How??

By using the clothes hangar, sticking it into her vagina, pushing it all the way inside, and tried to hook the baby out.

When I heard this, I was truly impressed, amazed at her bravery.

I confess even if I had constipation, I wouldnt use anything like a hook to stick up my ass and dig my shit out myself.
Most probably I will ask my friend to do it for me

But anyway, of course, using the hook-a-baby-out method did not work for her.

But that is not the important part.

Having pre-marital sex is not a crime. But going through abortion 8 times. It seriously mean this certain girl does not really know how to protect her ownself.

Pre-marital sex has always been an issue in my parents time. But not now, not in us, the young, hippy and trendy youngsters generation.

I have not really heard of any really fantastic stories about abortion or pre-marital sex myself. Like getting screwed by 8 guys. And the person lying on the bed is a guy too.

I only heard of a friend screwing his neighbour dog.

I meant my friend's dog.

I believe we often discuss on the topic whether pre-marital sex is morally right, or whether you, yourself accepts having pre-marital sex. Most of the times when me and my friends engage in this topic, 8 out of 10 times we will engage in a series of moral wars.

The other 2 times we will disuss till we fall asleep.

Most of us have our own thinking and we believe what we 'believe' is correct so I think there is no point arguing in whose point is more correct.

After watching the show, I had a certain worry. I worry if I have kids in future, how should I educate them on sex?

I think I should give my son a pack of condoms on his 6th birthday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what if its a girl? wouldnt you be feeding birth control pills at 4 then?...:p

so how's life? thanks for your info on taiwan...its like no info at all le..xi men ding is like so exp..btw, i m staying next there...so i guess its easier for me...

Anonymous said...

The hanger part is super gross. eeek...

But the last part is very funny.

Anonymous said...

-Bro: ok hope u recieve my msn le haha. i will try to ask around for more info but no promises.

-xb: yeah. i find the hangar part super gross too. and she is very very the brave!!!