Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Troubled

Sometimes, I really question whether I made the right move coming to Australia to further my studies.

I had a lot of dreams since young. But the truly noticeable one was that I do not want to live just a normal life. I want to be rich, wrong. I want to be filthy rich.

I want to have the chance where I can buy a thing I like without having to scrimp and save for it or buy things I like without even taking a look at the price tag.

I want to live that kind of life.

However, I do not for once hoped that I was born into a rich family instead of my current family. I like my family even though I seldom go out to dinners with them even when I was back in Singapore. But to me, they matter the most to me.

I am a typical asian guy. Note: I am not refering to my organs.
I do not show what I feel.
I hate mushy stuffs.
I hate hugging people except girls.
I do not have the habit of saying I love you to anyone else other than my girlfriend when I am attached.

Before I came here, I had many worries. One important thing was that I did not want to use my parents money and if I decided to further my studies, I know for sure that I will end up using them.

Another worry was whether I should come here. I came here not because I love studying. But because I can't picture myself earning big bucks with just a diploma. Maybe it works for others, but I just cant picture ME, MYSELF as one of those.

I am 24 this year. Compared to my peers who are working now and spending their own money extravagantly, I am still scrimping and saving on my daily expenses using my parents money. I seriously hate this.

By the time I graduate, I will be like 25. Not very old, but certainly doesn't help in building up Qiang's Empire. I wanted to have my very own car by 26. Not those lao pok car but a sports car. Those that have engines that makes music to my ears.

I guess the way things that are going, this plan may be delayed till I reach my 30's.

25 is the age I will graduate if things go peacefully for me. However, it does not help in the fact that out of all the international students that I know studying here, non make it through their Uni life without at least failing one module.


There is just so many "I want to...", "I could have..." and "I should have..."
But well, why bother so much!!!
Limpeh is Hong Ziqiang leh muahahhahaha. I make the impossible perhaps, maybe, possibly got a slight chance into into possible. As my saying goes, "When the boat reaches the pier, it will automatically become straight."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, you did make a terrible mistake by getting a degree. Degree=being a salaried employee for life.

at the very least, it speaks for 99.9% so called graduates who have that A4 high quality paper.

Study makes your balls shrink and less gutsy in trying a business for most.

btw, good luck to your exams..there is something called supplementary paper if you fail la..haha..so u can take it singapore when u r back for your holidays in Dec...cheers

Anonymous said...

yeah thx!!

i hope i hav no need to take the sup papers. holidays are holidays, its not meant for revising for sup papers again!!