Tuesday, May 15, 2007

To My Dearest II....

Dear Hair,

I think I have angered you this morning with my actions. I am truly, deeply, sincerely offering you my utmost apologies.

The reason is because this morning when I wake up, I accidentally shaved the sideburn on my right cheek higher. Therefore to compensate for it, I shaved my left side higher too. But being the wake-up-I-damn-mabok guy, I shaved my left side again higher than my right side. So this time round I have to shave my right side higher.

Now I look like a monkey with no sideburns. I am truly sorry for the troubles I am causing you. Please forgive me...

I hope you are mentally prepared to stay up with me through sleepless nights for the next two weeks. Reason being I am trying to rush my assignments and reports so that I can have more time for revision. I really hope you do not mind that you actually have to spend it in campus instead of our cosy home.

But look on the bright side, we can have free usage of internet. You will benefit from it too cause the more money I save, the more money I have to buy quality shampoo and conditioner for you. I hope you dont mind the fact that people will laugh at you cause which bald head guy uses conditioner?

Dont worry, I wont tell people you are using it =)


Your Most Sincere Owner

2 comments:

Old Beng said...

Your 2 hairy posts are darn funny sia

Anonymous said...

You should look at my hair.

Its funnier..